페이지 정보작성자 시드니관리자 작성일21-07-21 16:38 조회343회 댓글0건
TOPIK Test Takers Compliance Notice
In order to maintain safe and clean testing venues, please read over the notice below in
preparation for the Test of Proficiency in Korean. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter.
<Entry to the Testing Venue will be banned to individuals who: >
- are not wearing a mask
- do not bring any identification cards
- are not registered test takers (any companions such as family members, or friends etc)
- have a fever (a fever of above 37.5C)
- have respiratory symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- are not under an hospital treatment, or self-isolation for COVID-19
Test Taker Compliance Requirements
◦ All test takers are required to properly wear a mask at all times starting from when entering and leaving testing venue.
- You may be asked to remove your mask for a moment for the purpose of identification by TOPIK personnel. This is the only time mask removal is permitted within the venue.
◦All test takers will be required to have their temperature taken prior to entering designated testing room.
- Due to the additional measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, admittance to test rooms is expected to take longer than normal. Test takers are requested to take this into consideration and arrive earlier to avoid any potential delays.
- Test takers may be denied entry should they exhibit respiratory symptoms or a fever
◦ Test takers are asked to use the hand sanitizer found at the entrance of each test room before entering, and to continue keeping good personal hygiene practice throughout the day(ex. after going to the washroom, drinking water, touching door-handles, etc.)
◦ Test takers are asked to follow cough etiquette and cover their mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing. If respiratory symptoms persist or a fever is detected, participation in testing may be denied.
◦ If you think you have a COVID-19 (fever, coughing, sore throat, breathing difficulties) during the testing period, please report it immediately to your TOPIK Proctor.
◦ Please avoid conversing with other individuals and exercise social distancing as much as possible
※ TOPIK Tests may be adjusted or cancelled depending on the number of applicants or in line with current local or state recommendations for COVID-19.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.